Monday, March 19, 2012
Our first FPC employee of the month, and Tip from the Top! comes from the Mountain Ridge Runners. Cynthia Adams continues to be an leader and an example in the FPC with her superior, and well balanced performance.
When I approached Cynthia and asked her to share a tip with the team she did not hesitate and was anxious to share what she knows. Here is what she shared...
"The tip that I would like to share is really simple. Smile as you speak to the client on the other end! This is probably familiar to you, but I am just amazed at the difference it makes in my appointment setting. Call me crazy, but I believe smiles can actually be heard on the other end of the line. It took me awhile to make this a habit; some callers even use a mirror until they automatically smile on most every call. Beginning a phone call with a smile on your face and in your voice really seems to set the tone for a very successful call.”
Thank you Cynthia for your excellent tip! I think if we all apply this on our dials each day we will see a difference.
Have a GREAT week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment